Please note that I accept only paid collaborations (not limited to):
- speaking at the events / conferences,
- providing trainings / workshops,
- advertising in my newsletter, and/or on my social media profiles.
Please send me an email (with an initial information) at: contact[at]elaintech.com
Below you can find more information about me.
I’ve built a community of 28K+ people across various platforms.
- Umbraco Roadshow – “Let’s talk about Open Source…”
- ‘My journey into software engineering‘ from FTWConf where I share a lot of insights, knowledge and learnings!
- “Get Inspired” Microsoft Prague event
- Internal presentations related to sourcing, improving your knowledge & tech skills as a Talent Sourcer / Recruiter, building your personal brand online
Trainer / Mentor
- The Awwwesomes: [Volunteer Experience] I was one of Mentors during programming workshops for beginners (HTML, CSS, animating SVG with CSS)
- Mentoring my colleagues from both recruitment (technical sourcing / recruitment) and engineering teams (building social media presence / personal brand online) at Microsoft
- “Start in tech as an intern” learning module available on Microsoft Lean website
- Grzegorz Kotfis: “Idealny kandydat?”– for Recruiters and Software Engineers. We discussed recruitment process at Microsoft, CV, Social Media, work with Hiring Managers, building personal brand online & more. Podcast in Polish language only
- Grzegorz Kotfis: Od rekruterki do programistki – my journey into Software Engineering. Video in Polish language only
- Invited as one of the recruitment experts to take part in DevPanel (Topic: recruitment process for Developers – in Polish language only)
Mentions / Featured
- Featured on Microsoft’s Careers website: My story about becoming a Software Engineer at Microsoft without a CS degree
- Featured by the LinkedIn News team in “Consider the mid-life career switch” post
- Mentioned by Jacek Krajewski as an example to follow in terms of my Twitter activity in his article for HR Business Partner magazine (“Marka rekrutera. Siła, która przyciąga kandydatów”)
- Maja Gojtowska “Marka osobista rekrutera. Sekret udanej rekrutacji”, “Rekrutacja na LinkedIn – jak robić to dobrze?”, “Marka osobista HR-owca w sieci”
- A tour around “Perspektywy Women in Tech Summit”
- Ola Kunysz vlog #3 – Wpadki podczas rekrutacji
- Tomasz Onyszko: “Marka osobista w IT: hit czy kit?”
- Marcin Zajkowski (during his presentation at Boiling Frogs conference – my first pull request merged by Wes Bos😉
- Marcin Zajkowski in his book: “The Busy Programmer’s Guide to Social Media”
- Mikolaj Jakubowski in his IT Caricatures series